Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hurry up and wait

I feel more and more like this is my motto. With four kids all being in different schools and different after school activities I do alot of driving. I typically go through a tank of gas in little less than a week. Every morning I leave the house at 7:10 to take alex to highschool then get on the highway to take Tyler to middle school. Then back to the house to wake up Olivia and Riley. Tuesday through Friday, Olivia, Riley and I have to be out of the house at 8:40 for either school or speech for Riley and school for Olivia. I have almost three hours with no kids during the day, but it's not usually just me doing what I want. Although there are days that I do make it all about me. Today I dropped Riley off at school and came home to clean up after the morning routine. I met a friend at tennis for an hour then it was off to get Riley.

After picking up Riley from preschool we headed to the library to return two books and check out two more books. Unfortunately the books I need for book club are checked out and there are six people ahead of me in the book que. Riley did manage to find two DVD's that we got. After the library we went to the grocery store because it was my turn to bring oranges to Olivia's soccer game. Then home for about an hour and a half until my next round of pick ups.

Now Olivia, Riley and I are off to Reno for a soccer game and will most likely not get home until 8:00. I left dinner for the boys and the one extra highschooler I inherited for a few days because his family is in Socal. The car is packed, snacks are ready, and Olivia has all her soccer gear!!!

Go EXECUTORS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment